Forest Days with Deer - Touch and Feel Board Book - Sensory Board Book
Follow a deer from sunrise to sunset, as kids learn about what it does, what it eats, and what it encounters in everyday forest life! Children will enjoy learning about this gentle creature while exploring various sensory touch-and-feel elements.
• read along and learn the many things a deer does, from playing with its forest friends to jumping through the air to dining on acorns, and more.
• features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
• colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
• interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
• shaped board book with touch-and-feel elements
• 12 pages
• 7.0 inches x 6.0 inches
• ages baby to 6